Monday, August 20, 2007

All Blogs Go to Heaven

This Blog is Dead, Long Live the Blog.
It's been a good run...85 posts over the last year...but i never really expected her to last, in this form, as long as she did. This was the pupae, now we're moving into the chrysalis stage (thank you Freshman Earth Science!).

I've finally built the site i wanted a year ago and if you've stuck around this long, please move over to my new site, www.adammackwright.com. There, you will find my new site, with information on my clothing line, KWblack, and you will find my new blog, The Conglomerate: The Collective Thoughts of Adam Mack Wright. (Presumptious? You betcha!)

Please update your RSS readers, Favorites and most importantly, the links on your own blogs...this should clean things up nicely for you.

See you over at Wordpress.
Adam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I stay in touch!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it