Friday, July 27, 2007

Links of the Day

Is it just me or have i posted a lot this week? Things keep coming up that are worth talking about i guess. Check over to Championship Vinyl in a minute because there will be something there too.

This is addictive, and caused me a raging hatred of Rhode Island (neither a Road, nor an Island, discuss.)

Saw the Simpson's Movie last night...really good. Almost every single memorable character made an appearance, including Professor Frink in the first few minutes and some classic Ralph Wiggum moments. "I like boys now!"

Also, i'm on chapter 24 of Harry Potter and i'm thinking about taking the afternoon off to finish it. Call me a nerd but i'm racing to get this done before some jackass tells me what happens. Seriously, that's an offense punishable by a swift kick to the groin. Girl, guy, i don't care. Spoil this for me and i'm giving you a crotch shot. You have been warned.

Also, i know quite a few of the readers here will be playing in our fantasy football league this year and it looks like we still need 5 people or so to play. Let me know if you're interested. Also, if you need help naming your team, here is a highly hilarious and highly inappropriate guide. My team name? Mike Vick's Kennel Club (yes, passport to hell has been stamped. i'm aware.)

1 comment:

Lewis Cash said...

I can't figure out how to play that damn game. There is no directions and I've clicked every button on my computer. What the hell?